You are invited to 5GTNF result seminar on 01.11.2019 at Aalto University (A-grid), Otakaari 5 A, 02150 Espoo.
The goal of the event is to share information about key results and demos related to 5G evolution based solutions for vertical industries and tell about 5GTNF utilization possibilities.
5G Test Network Finland is ecosystem for 5G and beyond technology and service development. It includes state-of-the-art technologies and support development of vertical trials in their real operational environments.
The event is free of charge.
09.05-09.20: Connected and intelligent industries vision and program intro (Toni Mattila, Business Finland)
09.20 – 10.40: Industry visions about future vertical industry use cases and 5G evolution based solutions
- Novel platform-based ecosystemic business models in 5G evolution (Seppo Yrjölä, Nokia)
- 5G evolution for industrial use cases (Ericsson)
- 5G status and use cases (Mika Raitola, Telia)
- Thruster Digital Twin case in a marine domain and greetings to 5G (Joni Keski-Rahkonen, Kongsberg)
10.40 – 10.50: 10 min break
10.50 – 12.30: 5GTNF Key results introduction and utilization possibilities
- 10.50 – 11.00: 5GTNF ecosystem overview (Kyösti Rautiola, VTT)
- 11.00 – 11.15: 5G-FORCE research platform (Jose Costa, Aalto)
- 11.15 – 11.30: 5G Vertical Integrated Industry for Massive Automation (Olli Liinamaa, University of Oulu/CWC)
- 11.30 – 11.45: Smart Otaniemi (Seppo Horsmanheimo, VTT)
- 11.45 – 12.00: ReBoot IoT Factory (Marko Jurvansuu, VTT)
- 12.00 – 12.15: Decentralized Cross-commodity Energy Management (Juho Pirskainen, Wirepas)
- 12.15 – 12.30: 5G for cooperative & connected automated MOBIility on X-border corridors (Edward Mutafungwa, Aalto)
12.30 – 13.30: Lunch break
13.30 – 16.00: Demos and posters session: 5G technologies and solutions for verticals
- 5G test network architecture and key technologies
- Solutions for smart industry, cities and living, mobility, health and wellbeing
Kyösti Rautiola (firstname.lastname@example.org),
Jose Costa (email@example.com)